A Must Read
LOW CARB POPPER CHICKEN
Low carb popper chicken is where it’s at for this week of eating healthy for Friday. Low carb popper chicken is a great way to get your body back on track for the weekend. Especially if you like chicken. I came across this recipe and wanted to share it.
How to Make Low Carb Popper Chicken
How to make low carb popper chicken is simple and easy all you have to do is eat out.. Just joking just follow the ingredients i listed below to get started its really easy to make.
- 6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 slices of bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup jalapeno slices, diced (I used the kind in the jar that you put on nachos)
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 TBSP butter, melted
- A little bit of Corn Flakes for a little crunch (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place chicken breast in a 13×9 casserole dish and bake until juices run clear. 30-40 minutes, depending on the size of the breast.
- While chicken is baking, fry bacon pieces until crispy.
- Remove bacon and add onions and saute until tender.
- Remove from heat and add crispy bacon, onions, jalapenos, cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar and Parmesan cheese. Mix until well combined.
- Remove chicken from oven and reduce to 350 degrees.
- Spread jalapeno popper mixture all over each Chicken breast until well covered.
- For the topping, mix together Parmesan cheese and melted butter. Sprinkle on top of jalapeno popper topped chicken. Bake until the tops are lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
submitted by AuntBeesRecipes.com – much more here!
Elton John plans to Boycott Dolce Gabbana – http://wp.me/p2WRim-1M
The musician, other members of the LGBT community and people who have used in vitro fertilization are sharing the #BoycottDolceGabbana hashtag to express outrage over what Italian designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana said to Panoramamagazine
Baked Fish Gluten Free
Baked Fish Gluten Free, your asking what is this? Wanted to share a low carb recipe for Friday. Fish is a great way to get your body back on track because it digests quickly and it’s low fat. This low carb recipe is simple, cheap, quick, and easy. Backed fish with gluten free Parmesan crust should hit the spot for those that wanted to try gluten free and still have some taste to their fish.
Baked Fish Gluten Free Parmesan Crust Ingredients
Baked fish gluten free Parmesan crust ingredients are simple to follow. I listed out the ingredients below to make this as easy as possible. I hope you and everyone else enjoys it.
* 6 ounces of Cod or any other white fish (defrosted)
* Gluten Free bread crumbs – the lighter the better!
* Parmesan (optional), you can also use the Diaya parmesan if you are vegan
* Butter or Earth Balance butter flavor olive oil spread (vegan)
* Green Onions
* 1/2 teaspoon(s) Tabasco or other hot pepper sauce (optional)
* 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice freshly squeezed (approx. 1/2 lemon)
* 3 tablespoons of Mayonnaise or Veganaise
* 1 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
* Spray Olive Oli – this will keep the dish lower in fat.
* 2 tablespoon(s) fresh flat-leaf parsley finely chopped
Preparation of Baked Fish Gluten Free Parmesan Crust
Preparation of baked fish gluten free Parmesan crust is really easy as pie. Start with turning on your oven to preheat it and go from there. But just in case if your not sure i listed out the steps below.
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Spray a baking dish for the fillets with olive oil.
2. In medium bowl, mix together the cheese, breadcrumbs, butter, mayonnaise, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco and lemon juice; season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside until needed.
3. Make sure the fish is free of moisture. Pat dry with paper towels, this keep the fish from making the bread coating mushy; season generously with salt and pepper. Place fish on the oiled pan.
4. Coat the fish with roughly 3 tablespoons of the cheese mixture over each fillet.
5. Place in the oven and bake until bubbly and almost cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes. Temperature should be approximately 125-130° when tested at thickest part of fillet with meat thermometer.
6. Once the fish is cooked through, use the broiler to crisp the coating for 2 to 3 minutes to brown and crisp the tops. When done, the fish should flake easily with a fork.
7. Remove from oven, garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately
This is a great recipe to have on hand when you are trying to make healthy meals on the go. It’s also a great dish for entertaining and it goes well on salads.
Inversion Tables For Bodybuilders
Arnold Sports Festival 2015
Arnold Sports Festival 2015, is coming our way! If by any chance you did not go last year or had the chance to go in the past few years then i suggest that you take some time and drag the whole family out with you. This event is one of a kind that will have all sorts of activities for the Bodybuilder at heart to the mom or dad who want to spend some time with the family.
Columbus Ohio March 5-8 of 2015 will host the home of this Great Event. This year will bring tons of people from around the world and locally. Columbus Ohio if your not familiar with it already for it’s the home of the famous Buckeyes Yes folks the Ohio State Buckeyes Football Team is from this Great Home. As you can tell i’m from Ohio based on my excitement about this years champs along with the fact that the Arnold Sports Festival will be here too. Take a look at the video below to get a tastes of things to come in March other than St. Patrick’s Day…
Exhibitors that will make their way this year are just a few of all the things you can expect to see and visit. Like Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition, Muscle Egg, Abb Performance and American Strongman Corp to name some. Visit this link B-The Best to find out all the vendors that will be at the Arnold Sports Festival 2015 this year.
Parking around the event will be something else so here is a little bit of information brought to you from Columbus Weight Lifting. Take the time to look at this if you are planning on going to the Arnold Sports Festival 2015. Parking can be secured at various locations around the GCCC (greater columbus convention center).
Well my readers till next time or see you at the Arnold Sports Festival in March have a great day.
Aromatherapy for Weight Loss
Aromatherapy for weight loss you ask? You can use aromatherapy to help with everything from acne to depression to weight loss. Not to mention stress relief! Surprisingly, lemongrass and lavender essential oil’s are used also as a form of aromatherapy to help contribute in weight loss.
Lemongrass Aromatherapy Benefits
Lemongrass can be used to relieve
- Muscle Pain
- Ward Off Insects
- Reduce Body Aches
- Externally to Kill Bacteria
The soothing scent of lavender can not just relieve headache pain and achy muscles, it can interrupt a complex hormonal process in which not getting enough sleep and having too many aches and pains can keep you hungry all the time. The soothing scent of lavender can give you just the edge you need to lose all the weight your diet and exercise plan allow.
And the best way to use aromatherapy for weight loss is with an aromatherapy nebulizer?
What is a nebulizer for aromatherapy? Basically, it’s a tiny compressor with a fan. The fan blows air across a well holding essential oils. Tiny droplets of essential oil enter a coiled tube. As they are blown around and around the coils of the tube, they get smaller and smaller. When they are blown out of the open end of the coil, the invisible droplets are so fine that they immediately fill a room with healing scent.
A nebulizer is the best way to enjoy all the benefits of essential oils every hour of every day. Here are five reasons you should buy this most effective of all aromatherapy machines.
1. A nebulizer releases the right amount of essential oil into the air every hour of the day, not too much, not too little. Usually the machine runs just 30 minutes every two hours so your home is not overwhelmed by scent.
2. This useful home health device isn’t just used for lavender. Lemon and grapefruit scents also may activate the nerve cells that carry the message to fat cells telling them to burn more fat, faster. Their scents won’t melt your pounds way, but they will make it easier to lose weight and keep on losing weight on a reduced-calorie diet without hitting the dreaded “weight loss plateau.”
3. A nebulizer can be just what you need to get over a lingering case of flu or a long-lasting cold. When you are through using your vaporizer, then your nebulizer is just what you need to get the ongoing respiratory relief you need.
4. This machine may help your children get good grades. Lemon oil, particularly, helps children and teens study more efficiently. It can also give them greater stamina for taking tests.
5. A nebulizer can even ease the lives of older people. There’s a lot about getting old that is frustrating. Lavender, jasmine, and bergamot therapy can help older people feel more “at home.” It can ease agitation and, in seniors who suffer dementia, prevent them from leaving the home without letting anyone know where they are going.
These ingenious machines make the most of expensive essential oils, operate for 2 to 3 weeks without any attention from you, and deliver healing therapy 24/7. A nebulizer in every room may be just the thing you need in your home for optimum health for every member of the family. Wanted to share this fun article from Natural Living Ideas, to get the upmost use out of your essential oils and aromatherapy. 50 Essential Oil Recipes
Till Next Time,
Dropping Amino Acid?
Dropping Amino Acid and the truth behind those that use them. MYTH: To get huge, bodybuilders should eat as much as possible…all day long. Bodybuilders should even stick an IV drip of amino acids into their arms and sleep with a continuous supply of them pulsing through their body to maintain continuous protein synthesis!
Amino Acids and the TRUTH: Science actually supports just the opposite. Continuous infusion of amino acids via IVs has been shown to be less effective at stimulating protein synthesis than intermittent feeding with protein. The boosting of muscle protein synthesis by a meal or amino acids is rapid and is sustained for at least two hours but then declines toward normal levels, which occurs in conjunction with the changes in circulating insulin and aminos.The signaling protein mTOR, which catalyzes muscle protein synthesis, is stimulated by both insulin and amino acids, especially the amino leucine.
Researchers from McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, reported recently that men who consumed whey protein after exercise, either by consuming the entire drink rapidly or consuming it spaced every 20 minutes over a 200-minute feeding period, had dramatically different results despite consuming the same amount. Muscle biopsies taken from the subjects found that muscle protein synthesis was elevated to a greater extent after rapidly consuming a large single dose of whey protein than after consuming it in smaller portions over a longer period. There were greater changes in anabolic signaling pathways for muscle hypertrophy (growth) after rapid rather than slow consumption.
See more at: Flex
Found this photo for you on Tumblr
Found this photo for you on Tumblr about the benefits of the Yowza Fitness Machines. This Yowza Cardio Core can help you lose weight all over. If your thinking about losing weight and feeling better about yourself then this machine can help put you on the right path.