How to Relieve Sciatica Pain!
4 out of 10 people will experience sciatic pain in their lives. Sciatica pain is a pain that starts on the basis of the spine and goes down to thigh, calf muscles and end of your foot. The pain isn’t always chronic but it can be quite painful.
Symptoms of Sciatica Pain:
- Tingling, pinching, electric sensation.
- Pain felt in any place of the sciatic nerve – calf, back of the thigh, lower back or/and buttock.
- Numbness, fatigue or reduced feeling in the feet and/or legs.
- Buckling of the knees when standing up.
- The occurrence of foot drop…
I’ve dealt with sciatica pain for nearly 10 years now, i have a friend who wanted me to look into using acupressure mats, as they’re called. They work on contact — when you walk, stand, or lie down on them, the spikes exert pressure on your acu-points (commonly known as the “bed of nails” method) . The acupressure mat can also help with Fibromyalgia Relief
Little bit of info on the Nayoya Acupressure Mat
- Immediate back and neck pain relief in the comfort of your home in as little as 20 minutes per day
- Eliminates the need for expensive treatments as well as therapist, masseuse and chiropractor visits
- Effectively induces a state of complete relaxation while reducing aches, pain, stress and tension
- Relieves not only back, neck, shoulder and sciatic pain whether mild or chronic but also relieves headaches
The Nayoya Acupressure Mat, helps with improved sleep, circulation, and mood as well an increase in energy levels. This item is backed by a lifetime money back guarantee
Click on the Link below to Read the full Article from Women Daily Magazine
Thank you for stopping by Basicbodykneads and More