How to Relieve Sciatica Pain!
4 out of 10 people will experience sciatic pain in their lives. Sciatica pain is a pain that starts on the basis of the spine and goes down to thigh, calf muscles and end of your foot. The pain isn’t always chronic but it can be quite painful.
Symptoms of Sciatica Pain:
- Tingling, pinching, electric sensation.
- Pain felt in any place of the sciatic nerve – calf, back of the thigh, lower back or/and buttock.
- Numbness, fatigue or reduced feeling in the feet and/or legs.
- Buckling of the knees when standing up.
- The occurrence of foot drop…
Click on the Link below to Read the full Article from Women Daily Magazine
Thank you for stopping by Basicbodykneads and More